The AA/AAA Manager is responsible for the oversight and management of Halifax City Soccer Club’s ‘Improve/Excellence’ stream.
The AA/AAA Manager is responsible for oversight, leading and planning a curriculum based off the Halifax City Soccer Club Game Model, in addition to providing an operational framework for managing a fluid experience for members and stakeholders.
- Participate in the coordination and operational planning of AA/AAA programs
- Develop/Plan Develop/plan weekly training sessions in conjunction with Halifax City’s Game Model and Identity (Supported by the Director of Soccer Development)
- Support and Mentor AA/AAA Coaches in the implementation of the program
- Work with AA/AAA coaches to create a fun, inclusive, competitive environment that aids in the development of motivated players
- Manage player fluidity based on their individual needs within the program
- Manage the movement of players between training and game day rosters
- Film and support teams in match day environments
- Report to the Director of Soccer Development on all aspects of the AA/AAA programs
The AA/AAA Manager is an hourly position and compensation will be commensurate with experience and competitive within the current job market.
Please forward an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org